Invincible 4832 "Pow'r Lift" Chaise Recliner
Easy-to-use Power Lift
Power lift recliners include an easy-to-use handheld wand that controls the power-assisted sitting and standing as well as recline. Recliners feature three positions and a battery pack that activates in the event of a power failure, ensuring the simplest operation possible. A sturdy frame design and heavy-gauge coils make for a recliner with quiet and safe movement.
Lay-flat reclining brings you to perfect relaxation by extending your recline to a completely horizontal position, and reducing physical stress and enabling better circulation.
Invincible 4832 "Pow'r Lift" Recliner
This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner will help any one who has a hard time moving around. There are many features that will bring extra comfort and joy to your home. Including:
· Full Comfort Lay-Out
· Steel Seat Box
· 350 Lb. Weight Capacity
The Invincible 4832 "Pow'r Lift" Chaise Recliner at Sadler's Home Furnishings in the Anchorage, Fairbanks, Sterling, Alaska area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||36" W|
|Depth (front to back)||39" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||43" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Fabric Options||Available in 3 Different Leather Options: Cocoa, Cabernet and Deep Sapphire|
|Base Type||Skirt Covering Base|
|Arm Type||Pillow Arm|
|Arm||Pillow arms for extra comfort.|
|Back Type||Attached Back|
|Seat Back||Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (not staples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.|
|Seat||100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. Metal mending plates are used in the rear for years of trouble-free operation strength. Each joint of the solid hardwood seat box is doweled and steel brackets are screwed on for durability.|
|Base Description||Behind the skirt, there is a Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.|
|Reclining Release||Power Recliner|
|Recliner Mechanism||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation|
|Lift Description||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.|
|Footrest Operation||Full Layout Chaise|
|Recliner Options Available||Lift Recliner|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||Direct Drive Cross Bar mechanism long life & smooth operation. Strong & Durable Unitized Steel Rocker Base. Heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) attach arms & seat. Precision cut furniture-grade plywood interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon.|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Pillow pad seating|
|Seat Support||Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Warranty||Mechanisms limited lifetime. Cushion foam & filling 3-year against defective material & workmanship. Frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, & mattresses 5-year. Leather & fabrics 1-year limited. Electric motors & electrical systems 3-year.|
Invincible 4832 Description
Do you or a loved one have limited mobility? Then you will love the 4832 Invincible. This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner has many features that will make getting up and down a lot easier. There is a wonderful full comfort lay out for the ultimate in comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this "Pow'r Lift" Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength. So get up and go with 4825 Soother Recliner!
The Invincible 4832 collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the Anchorage, Fairbanks, Sterling, Alaska area.
This item has been tagged as: Recliner, Reclining Chair, Glider Rocker Recliner, Rocking Recliner, High Leg Reclining Chair, Lift Recliner, Pop - Up Recliner, Reclining Chair and Ottoman, Motion Recliner, Standard Recliner, No - Rock Recliners, Wall Recliners, Easy Chair, Living Room Chair, Living Room Furniture, TV Chair, Chair Recliner, Massage Chair, Massage Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Massaging Recliner
Reference #: 4832