4825 "Pow'r Lift" Full Lay-Out Chaise Recliner w/Heat and Massage
With power motion, your comfort takes priority. You have complete control over your positioning, so finding the perfect, relaxing angle is easy every time.
Easy-to-use Power Lift
Power lift recliners include an easy-to-use handheld wand that controls the power-assisted sitting and standing as well as recline. Recliners feature three positions and a battery pack that activates in the event of a power failure, ensuring the simplest operation possible. A sturdy frame design and heavy-gauge coils make for a recliner with quiet and safe movement.
Power Massage and Heat
This massage mechanism takes your reclining chair to the next level of comfort by turning your recliner into your own personal home masseuse. Control the three-speed massage or add relaxing heat with the easy-to-use power remote.
Power Motion Recliner
Power motion means that you can stop the recliner seat and back simultaneously with the press of a button at whatever position best suits you.
No-Gap Chaise Cushion
This recliner has a no-gap cushion that extends from seat to feet, providing you with better comfort and support by getting rid of any open gaps.
4825 "Pow'r Lift" Recliner
This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner will help any one who has a hard time moving around. It features plush chaise seating and a comfortable waterfall back. The deluxe heat and massage capabilities will leave you feeling completely and utterly relaxed. This lift chair offers incredible features that will bring extra comfort and joy to your home.
The 4825 "Pow'r Lift" Full Lay-Out Chaise Recliner w/Heat and Massage at Sadler's Home Furnishings in the Anchorage, Fairbanks, Sterling, Alaska area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||36" W|
|Depth (front to back)||39" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||43" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Fabric Options||Available in four different fabrics: Autumn (beige/brown), Vino (red), Galaxy (blue) and Woodland (green).|
|Base Type||Skirt Covering Base|
|Arm Type||Pillow Arm|
|Arm||Pillow Arms for Superior Comfort|
|Back Type||Attached Back|
|Seat Back||Heated with Massage|
|Seat||Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Base Description||Skirt Covering a Lift Base|
|Reclining Release||Power Recliner|
|Recliner Mechanism||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.|
|Footrest Operation||Full Lay-Out Chaise|
|Recliner Options Available||Lift Recliner|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||Direct Drive Cross Bar mechanism long life & smooth operation. Strong & Durable Unitized Steel Rocker Base. Heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) attach arms & seat. Precision cut furniture-grade plywood interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon.|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Pillow pad seating|
|Seat Support||Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Warranty||Mechanisms limited lifetime. Cushion foam & filling 3-year against defective material & workmanship. Frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, & mattresses 5-year. Leather & fabrics 1-year limited. Electric motors & electrical systems 3-year.|
Do you or a loved one have limited mobility? Then you will love the 4825 Soother. This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner has many features that will make getting up and down a lot easier. There is a wonderful waterfall back and plush chaise seating for the ultimate in comfort. There is even heat and massage for those days when you are really sore or need some extra comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this "Pow'r Lift" Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength. So get up and go with 4825 Soother Recliner!
The 4825 collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the Anchorage, Fairbanks, Sterling, Alaska area.
This item has been tagged as: Recliner, Reclining Chair, Glider Rocker Recliner, Rocking Recliner, High Leg Reclining Chair, Lift Recliner, Pop - Up Recliner, Reclining Chair and Ottoman, Motion Recliner, Standard Recliner, No - Rock Recliners, Wall Recliners, Easy Chair, Living Room Chair, Living Room Furniture, TV Chair, Chair Recliner, Massage Chair, Massage Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Massaging Recliner
Reference #: 188240180